Delta Roll 1000Cost-effective, robust & reliable
- The Delta Roll range of Roller Shutter doors offers a top-quality solution when it comes to managing an opening, across a wide range of sectors. The Delta Roll 1000 is an electrically tube motor operated shutter designed for low to medium usage openings. It’s driven via a motor mounted within the barrel of the door and can only be used around 5-6 times a day. If more frequent usage is required, we can suggest other suitable DELTA ROLL products.
- The Delta Roll 1000 can be automatically controlled via radio control and can be connected with other shutter doors using a group controller.
- The Delta Roll 1000 is a compact design and can be fitted to the inside or outside of a building. It’s ideally suited to buildings where the door will only be used at the start and end of the day. This might include RETAIL OUTLETS, SHOPS, OFFICE BUILDINGS, SPORTS CENTRES, DOCTORS’ SURGERIES, CAFES, RESTAURANTS and LOW to MEDIUM-USE STORAGE AREAS.
- Industrial, commercial or residential use
- Enhanced security
- Caters for openings doors up to 18m2
- Competitively priced
- Can be linked to other roller shutter doors
- Various curtain and fixing configurations
- Internal or external installation
- Full range of safety options and remote controls
- Branding and titles can be stamped on
THE DELTA ROLL 1000 curtain can be supplied in a solid, perforated or a punched format and tube and link curtains are also available. They come in a standard galvanised, powder coated or plastisol finish.
WARRANTY & SERVICING
All of our DELTA ROLL products are supplied with a two-year parts and labour warranty, as standard, providing the equipment is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. To help protect your investment, full maintenance packages are available. The door must be serviced at least once a year. ENERCO recommends that a service be done six months after installation. Full details of the servicing requirements are available.
ENERCO is an established market leader in the supply and installation of all types of industrial door systems, loading bay equipment and security products. We are independently owned and, as such, are able to offer a service that is JUST RIGHT for you & your BUSINESS. We partner with both private and public sectors in a diverse range of industries including construction, food, retail, manufacturing and logistics.
Please email email@example.com or call us on 01525 289 322 for a friendly chat and a no-obligation quote.