Delta Part 4000 LiberHigh quality folding steel door
- The Delta Part range of Insulated Sliding & Bi-folding Doors offers a top-quality solution when it comes to managing an opening, across a wide range of sectors.
- The Delta Part 4000 Liber is one of our highly insulated b-folding doors, manufactured for large openings. The maximum height of the door is 6m and the width is 9m (can be made into a 4 + 2 leaf combinations). It offers a proven individual door system where insulation, minimum headroom of just 150mm, depending on size, a no bottom track or rail and high security are all required.
- All of ENERCO’s insulated bi-folding doors are manufactured in modular design and are virtually maintenance free. This means they offer outstanding operational reliability.
- Like the other doors in the range, the Delta Part 4000 Liber is suitable for a wide range of applications – ranging from small industrial purposes to a variety of commercial storage requirements. This might include industrial units, factories, loading areas, boat yards and farm and agricultural buildings. It’s often a very good alternative to conventional sectional and roller shutter doors. It will improve the working environment, minimise draught and help to maintain a constant temperature.
- Latest technology
- Innovative design
- High security
- Made to measure
- For openings up to 9m wide and 6m high
- High insulation
- Manually or electrically operated
- Quicker than a vertical door
- Vision sections – framed and glazed (optional)
- Wide range of colours
- High wind resistance (Class 4/up to 140km/hour)
- Single or bi-parting
- Flexible track arrangements
- Leaves stack neatly at 90 degrees or 180 degrees, depending on the side room and arrangement
WARRANTY & SERVICING
All of our PRODUCTS are supplied with a two-year parts and labour warranty, as standard, providing the equipment is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations and not modified in any way. To help protect your investment, full maintenance packages are available. The door must be serviced at least once a year. ENERCO recommends that a service be done six months after installation. Full details of the servicing requirements are available.
ENERCO is an established market leader in the supply and installation of all types of industrial door systems, loading bay equipment and security products. We are independently owned and, as such, are able to offer a service that is JUST RIGHT for you & your BUSINESS. We partner with both private and public sectors in a diverse range of industries including construction, food, retail, manufacturing and logistics.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01525 289 322 for a friendly chat and a no-obligation quote.